Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2006:
[Freeciv] Re: RFE: terrain improvement: canal

To: Fishpark <fishpark77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: RFE: terrain improvement: canal
From: Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:01:51 -0500

> * Fishpark <svfucnex77@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-01-13 16:02:37 +0000]:
>
> It makes sense to disallow Cathedral and Temple construction under
> Communism. Existing ones are to be sold the moment you switch to
> Communism.

not all, but a certain percentage - the remaining having their effects
reduced.  and not sold, but outright destroyed.

I am afraid this is already too much real-life and too little gameplay.

One HUGE thing about freeciv is that all numbers are integer, so a 50%
bonus is sometimes just 0.  I wish it were not so.

> But again, this is off-topic here.

why? where is it on-topic? what is on-topic here?

http://www.iris.org.il http://truepeace.org http://pmw.org.il
http://www.camera.org http://www.honestreporting.com
"Complete Idiots Guide to Running LINUX Unleashed in a Nutshell for Dummies"