Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13845) Increasing the appeal of very large cities

To: osyluth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13845) Increasing the appeal of very large cities
From: "Brian Dunstan" <bdunstan149@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 11:20:31 -0700

I've noticed that the value of trade routes seems to
max out at about 20-24.  I'm not sure why this is --
why you can't get say 40 trade bonus from a route
between two size 32 from different civs, different
continents.

Alternatively, larger cities could be permitted more
than 4 trade routes, e.g. 12 population = 3 routes, 16
population = 4 routes, 20 population = 5 routes, etc.