Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13845) Increasing the appeal of very large cities

To: osyluth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13845) Increasing the appeal of very large cities
From: "Brian Dunstan" <bdunstan149@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:16:56 -0700

nah, the poster is on the right track.  The point
isn't to move the sweet spot to size 8, it's to make
going to size 32 an effective strategy sometimes.
(Just like in the real world, nations with wealthy
cities the size of a Paris or London, a New York or
Tokyo, tend to have a lot of influence)

How you do this is a different question.  Changing the
prices for certain improvements and technology may the
least drastic approach.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs