[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Single-player Freeciv notices

To: Stepan Roh <stepan@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Single-player Freeciv notices
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:15:21 +0100

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 04:48:50PM +0100, Stepan Roh wrote:
> Here are more:
>
> - being able to program city to automatically send built units to some
> location on map or other city - useful for invasion preparation (this idea
> comes from Warlords 2)

I know that feature from empire deluxe and Iuz promised me that he will
add something like that into the warclient.

> - clever city and empire managers so I could say: "I want 4 Dragoons, 4
> Musketeers, 1 Transport and 1 Ironclad prepared in Rome in no more than 10
> turns" and AI decides which cities should produce these units to satisfy
> my task and possibly use some already produced units I previously marked
> as reserves (I expect this in Freeciv 1.78.0 released in year 2034 :-) )

Would be nice, but what is when you discover electricity? *g*

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem