[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another freeciv testing

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another freeciv testing
From: Michael Suess <mai99dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:40:10 +0100

[...]
>       Theoretically, the (Freeciv-only) autoattack options should force
> you to land a bodyguard before you land your diplomat.
I just did some testing playing against myself, and never got the autoattack to
work (and I remember clearly the AI never autoattacked, neither land nor sea
units) -- allthough the feature was enabled in the city dialog. Am I missing
some option here, or is autoattack broken in current CVS (or was it never
working?).

Michael Suess