[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another freeciv testing

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another freeciv testing
From: Michael Suess <mai99dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:38:21 +0100

Am 2002.03.08 14:29:34 +0100 schrieb(en) Daniel L Speyer:
[...]
> Actually, this sounds like the same bug that several others have
> reported.  The most useful debugging information you could give would be
> whether this works with version 10 of the patch (freeciv-test inclues
> version 8), but I don't have an appropriate diff available yet.
>
> If you have time, try downloading the current cvs and the seperate conndlg
> patch and testing those together (if it doesn't apply cleanly, which I
> vaguely remember, try getting the January 26th snapshot, which is what I
> diffed it off.

I did. Like you said it doesnt apply cleanly to current cvs. However, I could
not even get it to apply to the CVS snapshot of Jan. the 26th, this is what I
got (the interesting part at least, contact me if more is needed):

command: patch -p1 < conndlg10.patch
response: [snip - several applied hunks]
patch: **** malformed patch at line 867: diff -r -u
freeciv-01-26-02/configure.in freeciv

I dont know the patch utility that well, so I did not try to reformat your
patch...

Michael Suess