[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog (8)

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog (8)
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:27:12 +0200

On 2001-09-04 10:10:46, Christian Knoke wrote:
> Am Dienstag,  4. September 2001 06:37 schrieb Daniel Sjölie:
>
> What about introducing a button "Dialog help" or "Worklist help"
> instead. It references to a help system entry, which explains
> everything? - Or even simplier, rename "Help on item" to "Help"
> (I would suggest this anyway). If there is no item marked in the list
> (at the beginning), it references to that (to be written) help text.
> Just an idea ...

Ok, done...
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/worklist2.png
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/worklist_help.png
Patch against ver 8:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/new_city_dialog_help.diff.gz

> > And, by the way again, did You get any errors about
> > gtk_table_set_col_spacing now? Cause I can't see the difference from
> > earlier when others got it and I didn't... I guess it's possible I
> > made something stupid with the patch others had that problem with but
> > I tested it on cvs myself...
>
> I get this even twice now, on each opening of the dialog (line 592).

The patch above does not include fix for this... Makes it easier to
apply for those of You who have allready fixed it Yourself...
Mike: I suggest You add this to Your tree and make a full patch of it
all when You're ready...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)