[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog version 9

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog version 9
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:06:44 +0200

Am Montag, 17. September 2001 15:47 schrieb Mike Kaufman:
> new_city_dialog9.diff.gz is in incoming/ on the ftp site.
>
> here's a brief list:
>
> [snip]
>  looked at the map sensitivity, can't see the problem.

A patch for this is attached.
It's against CVS 17 SEP + new_city_dialog9a.

Maybe it's font/tileset dependent, whether you can see it
or not.

> Things I didn't do:
> Christian: I was about to apply your patch when I found I could not
> reproduce the map sensitivity problem. Please check this.

s.a.

> Christian: I still haven't decided about the population in the title.
> I checked the code, and I'm lazy.

Don't know either. Leave it as it is.

> Christian: the sorting thing will probably wait until after CVS
> inclusion.

Very fine for me.

> Raimar: I'm still thinking about the "Buy for X" thing. How about a
> label directly under the progress bar?

If you're going to change this: what's bad with the progress bar
is, that you can't read the turn count, sometimes.

> This is the penultimate version. There are a few things that we're
> working on yet regarding mainly keyboard stuff. Please test this.

Most things work very good now.

> -mike

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *