[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog version 9

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog version 9
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:37:19 -0500

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 06:07:01PM +0200, Christian Knoke wrote:
> Am Montag, 17. September 2001 15:47 schrieben Sie:
> > new_city_dialog9.diff.gz is in incoming/ on the ftp site.
>
> I tried hard to apply your patch, but it didn't worked.
                                                  ^^^^
                                                just "work"

> I used current cvs as well as "30 hours ago". A lot of
> code is rejected. Can you tell me please when you made
> the checkout? Please use GMT if you tell me.

yes, I checked. cvs doesn't work for me right now, I have to use
snapshots. As of 14 hours ago, the Sept 14 snapshot was the latest
available... So ver 9 applies cleanly to the Sept 14 snapshot

I have put a ver 9a in incoming/ which applied cleanly to the Sept 16
snapshot, (which is now there on the ftp server)

I hope that it applies to current cvs as well.

-mike