[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog (8)

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog (8)
From: Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:45:36 +0200

Hi!

I'm a bit behind on freeciv-dev mails...

Christian Knoke wrote:

Am Dienstag,  4. September 2001 21:48 schrieb Mike Kaufman:

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 11:38:11PM +0200, Christian Knoke wrote:

.. or simply: "Currently building: Legion (and more)"

this might be acceptable, anyone else have a comment about this?
Currently, I don't think that I'll do anything about this unless
anyone else speaks up, or you can rebut the arguments I made above.

It's still a advantage to have this, I'd say. Others?

I agree. One should be able to see easy that one has a worklist set up for this city. You can see that in the old dialog too.

Niels