Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Some questions

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Some questions
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:11:14 -0500

Bobby D. Bryant <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I noticed when designing my modpack that there were some advancements
that should reasonably require more than two prereqs.  If multiple
prereqs were supported, that would provide a mechanism for slowing
down deep progress, if someone decided to do that by means of a modpack.

That seems like a logical generalization. :-) Certainly something to look into.

Mike