Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Some questions

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Some questions
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:15:55 -0500

Henning Wackernagel <henning@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a solution for the ICS. What if you have a option on the Server where you can regulate what min distance between two citys you want. This will break ICS and you have to watch what you build in the citys.

Good point. This is already possible, but currently only in game.ruleset. And it has already been suggested in the freeciv-dev list as one of the possible solutions.

I -hate- that strategy. I haven't found another that works, either.
): I haven't started a game in forever because of it.

I too.

Another one out of the ICS-hater closet.  ;->

Mike