Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Some questions

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Some questions
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:11:07 -0500

Jesdyn Flamestrike <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I never show up for one darn good reason.

I get whooped by ICS players.

I -hate- that strategy. I haven't found another that works, either.
): I haven't started a game in forever because of it.

I'm just waiting and hoping for the day I see "[Freeciv-Dev] ICS
broken! Huzzah!" in my mail reader. Then I'll break it back out.

Hmmm...  This sounds more and more like a coming-out party.  ;-)

Mike