Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12073) feature: coinage as a 1-turn project

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12073) feature: coinage as a 1-turn project
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:17:05 -0800

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 01:24:21PM -0800, Jason Short wrote:
> Indeed.  So what should the message event be when capitalization
> completes and more capitalization is built by default?  (Currently there
> is no message, which is unobtrusive but rather annoying when you build
> capitalization by accident.)

Maybe every time a city builds something and is building it again, have
it print only every 2^n turns that it's repeating?  Of course, there
should be an option to turn it off.

The current lack of message doesn't bother me so much, since there are
so many messages that I never read any of them anyway.

        -- Benoît