[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Diplomacy

To: Freeciv Developers ML <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Diplomacy
From: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 13:10:24 +0100

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 12:25, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2003, Davide Pagnin wrote:
> > I've found my originalproposal, look at:
> > http://lists.complete.org/freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx/2002/11/msg00279.html.gz
> >
> > That proposal, is obviously ok for me.
> > There are some point of agreement and other that are different, we can
> > work to have a single proposal.
>
> Can you post your disagreements? My proposal attempts to be simpler. I
> like clear, simple rules, as you probably have understood already.
>
>   - Per

I think that rules in my proposal are simple, perhaps something has to
be changed, but the architecture seems good IMHO.

For what it counts, Gregory Berkolaiko agreed explicitly with my
proposal (but asked for keeping rules simple) and Ross Wetmore was the
third to agree.

btw, at the time you were not against my proposal, so it seems that you
have, at least partially, changed you opinion, perhaps also Gregory and
Ross has, but I still consider may proposal superior.

I will repost it, in the thread, so that everyone can see it again
without following the link.

        Ciao, Davide