[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Diplomacy
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
Ok, here is a revised suggestion:
- The "No Contact" status is removed from the list of treaties, since it
doesn't play any role (it never did). Default will now be Neutral.
- "Contact with X" is redefined as "one of your ground units have been
adjacent to one of player X's ground units this turn".
- If you have embassy or contact with a player, you can meet with him/her
(this turn). The possibility of meet through contact is regulated with a
server option, which defaults to on.
- You can give away an embassy to the other player as part of the
- Shared vision requires an embassy.
Does this sound ok?
- [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Diplomacy,
Per I. Mathisen <=