[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Clearing your backlog

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Clearing your backlog
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:30:37 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 12:24:46AM -0800, Raahul Kumar wrote:
>
> Just go ahead. However I would also greatly appreciate any extra eyes
> on the patches in the backlog. For example is the AI-railway patch a
> good idea based on the fact that it may make it easier for an attacker
> to capure a continent? This is a question were I have no answer yet.

Such a global decision has to be made:
1. Dependent on the civs inclination (civilized or not) if there is
support for that.
2. aifuzzy.

It will also make sense only if the AI does not change it's mind the next
turn.

Actually I should have had a look at this railroad patch.  I think it's
near my area of expertise.  But it will only be worthwhile if you,
Raimar, need such help and if you are going to read my report (I promise
to make it short).

Best,
G.