[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Clearing your backlog

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Clearing your backlog
From: Gregor Zeitlinger <zeitling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:55:06 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Raimar Falke wrote:
> Just go ahead. However I would also greatly appreciate any extra eyes
> on the patches in the backlog. For example is the AI-railway patch a
> good idea based on the fact that it may make it easier for an attacker
> to capure a continent? This is a question were I have no answer yet.
I'd think that depends on the AI's ability to detect an invasion and to
react to it. If this is so, I'm pretty sure railroad networks are aleways
better. If you could create a trap with one unit on one side and then
conquer no loger protected cities from another side too easily, the AI has
overracted.

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx