[Freeciv-Dev] Clearing your backlog

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Clearing your backlog
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 00:24:46 -0800 (PST)

--- Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>
> My backlog is quite long. I'm currently on 990 and 1043. So it is more
> "a submit it, draw a number and wait".

Ok. I'm doing the waiting as we speak ;). Do you want me to continue sending
patches or wait until you clear the backlog?

I'm wondering which patches you are currently working on. Maybe I can give
you a detailed review of problems areas for some patches you are not yet
sure of, and help cut the backlog.

Raimar, will we see CMA 2.7 any time soon? Would you accept a patch that
updates
the CMA 2.6 to compile against current CVS?