[Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv - arcade game?

To: Paul Dean <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>, Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>, =?x-unknown?q?Jacek_Pop=B3awski?= <jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv - arcade game?
From: <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:58:05 +1000 (EST)

Yes it was K, but that shouldn't make a difference... I mean come on, two
diplomat defenders? and yet still it managed to take it first go? this may
seem unlucky, but it always happens, it seems you have just as much chance
surviving with no defending diplomats, as you do having 10^10 diplomats.
Maybe im just old fashioned ehh?

        Darth_bob