[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Text mode client?

To: Tobias Brox <tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Text mode client?
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:03:47 -0400

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 03:49:50PM +0200, Tobias Brox
<tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
> >                     D...
> >                     .....    D - diplomat
> >                     ..C..    C - city
> >                     .....    . - visible squares
>
> Apropos, have anybody made a text-mode client for freeciv? :)

  This would be nifty -- I've thought about the possibility of someone other
than me doing it :)  I envision a NetHack-style display (maybe down to the
messages: "The enemy diplomat hits!  Your purse feels lighter...")

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx> -----------------\

\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/