Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2002:
[linux-help] Re: How to get started on Linux (was : help installing pro

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: How to get started on Linux (was : help installing programs)
From: "The PC-Zone" <pczone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:50:12 -0500

k, after reading all emails, and kicking the other tech out of the way, I am
going to try and find the proper RPM qmail to use.  I have included with
this email what was happening when I tried to use the RPM's I down loaded
off of the qmail site.  I do not beleive that this will help the situation
much since they are not the files recommended