Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2002:
[linux-help] Re: help installing programs

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: help installing programs
From: "The PC-Zone" <pczone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:45:02 -0500

the program I am ito install is Qmail I found in the form of an rpm, I got
it from www.qmail.org.  What happens is that when I start the program to
install it, it brings me to a menu where I can choose the program I want to
install.  then after I click that program, it takes me right back to the
biggening, and I have to do it all over again, it just goes in one big
circle.