Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2002:
[linux-help] Info

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Info
From: "The PC-Zone" <pczone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:09:36 -0500

I would love to provide more info, but when asked to do something, or asked
like what output I am using, I am immediatly lost.  I would love to cut and
past os items for you, but I am using my Microsoft Windows 2000 Server to
access the internet, I have not bothered putting the Linux machine online
other then to download A program or two.  Now what is happening, and the
only reason I know this is becuase a guy that has had a little more
experince then me called, and talked to me for a few Minutes (I finally
found some one that was willing to explain what the hell they where talking
about).  I am using Kpackages, and when I click install, it takes me to the
next selection where I choose the program I want to install, and when I put
a check mark by the program I want, and click install next, it takes me
right back to the beggining.
On antoher Note, I would love to read the manual, if I had one!
Now on a more up note, my corporation, just authorized me to throw Linux out
the door, and go t back to all Microsoft Windows  2000© Machines,.