Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Red Hat 5.2 to 6.2 -

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Red Hat 5.2 to 6.2 -
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:33:31 -0500 (CDT)

speaking of this...  how much of a pain / waste of time would it be to
upgrade from 5.2 -> 6.2/7.0?  i've got 5.2 on this machine here, but
there's some pretty old stuff on it, and it could really use upgrading...
personally, i'd upgrade to debian, but it's not entirely my choice : ^ (

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>