Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Red Hat 5.2 to 6.2 -

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Red Hat 5.2 to 6.2 -
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:56:03 -0500 (CDT)

personally, if i was trying them, i'd go for the latest stable version (of
course 7.0 was supposed to be, but you know what i mean)...  but i know
whatcha mean...  just wanted to make sure no one made a decision yay or
nay to use RH because of a faulty release (there are other reasons not
to...  : ^ )  just kidding!)

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>