Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Red Hat 5.2 to 6.2 -

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Red Hat 5.2 to 6.2 -
From: Bob Goodwin <w2bod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:21:41 -0400

A friend just sent me this page from EBay -

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=477346291

                 Just Released Version 7.0 + Support 2cd's!
                     Other sellers are only offering 1 CD!!

       We are the ONLY seller on eBay selling this item WITH SUPPORT
AND
                                FREE SOFTWARE!

       This release is being called the best, the most powerful and
the easiest
                                    Linux EVER!
        It's never been easier to install & use Linux and you've
never received
                          THIS MUCH FREE SOFTWARE!

          These are NOT Homemade CDs! (most sellers on eBay sell
          Homemade CDs)
          These ARE the NEWEST Versions!
          THEY COME WITH SUPPORT!
          Unlike other Linux packages sold on eBay & other sellers,
          a certified Linux Distributor.

Etc., etc., etc.

Bob Goodwin
 RedHat 5.2 LINUX 2.0.36