[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design

To: i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design
From: "Morgan Jones" <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 04:44:45 -0800

Some more layout ideas:

Main.png:  Same as the last one (Layout3.png) but with the 'Nation'
page shown too.  This is an amalgam of the Tax, Trade, and
Demographics dialogs.  I haven't changed the 'Map' page yet as I'm
waiting to see what the best solution to the messages/chat problem is.

CityPopup.png:  This is a layout idea of the City Popup screen,
overview page only.

Please let me know your thoughts and comments, particularly if I've
left anything out that should be in one of these screens/pages.

     -Morgan

PNG image

PNG image