[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI strategy

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI strategy
From: ccrayne@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:50:48 -0800

In <20011205122315.27206.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 12/05/01
   at 04:23 AM, Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx> said:

:> I already have a client side AI program which, although not nearly far
:> enough along to play a strong game on its own, is certainly capable of
:> giving me the benefit of the ai cheats.

:Post it to the list. I'd like to see a client side ai.

You have probably already seen 99% of it. :-)

In brief, what I have done is to rename "client" to "aiclient"; rename
directory "ai" to "cai"; and add some high level logic to "gui-stub",
along with some structures to provide a sense of history and purpose. Of
course, I had to make a few changes to the existing code in each of these
three areas, which I would be happy to explain further if you will let me
know which areas interest you most.

-- Chuck Crayne
ccrayne@xxxxxxxxxx