[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_city_dialog ver 12

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_city_dialog ver 12
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:36:13 +0200

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 02:40:51PM +0200, Daniel Sjölie wrote:
> > Can you tell what kind of change you have done to gtk_accelbutton_new?
>
> It didn't work before... The one in cvs still doesn't work for me...
> Perhaps it's a gtk version problem but this implementation should be
> safer...

Neither I understand the old version nor do I understand the new
version. Can you please document what the purpose of this method
is. Can you tell me what a GtkAccelGroup is. The GTK documentation
isn't very helpful here.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "The very concept of PNP is a lovely dream that simply does not translate to