[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_city_dialog ver 12 (patch)

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_city_dialog ver 12 (patch)
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:58:31 +0200

Ok, lets see what I've done...

On 2001-10-23 14:40:51, Daniel Sjölie wrote:
> On 2001-10-23 12:49:32, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > In the number of turn in () in the Granaray line: there should be a
> > "-" if the city shrinks and 999 should be replaced by "never".

Added "Change in" row instead...

> > "Unit list" should be "Present unit list".
> > "Sentry units" should be "Sentry all units".

"Activate present units", "Sentry idle units" and "List present units"
in my patch...

> > If there are two items in the current worklist and the bottom is
> > deleted the "Up" button is active.

Fixed...

> > "No trade routes exists" isn't centered.

Fixed...

Tooltips code removed...

> > In the worklist tab: global worklists should be called "Worklist"
> > instead of "worklist".

Done...

> > If the Granary is "130/130" the number of turns is 0. It should be 1.

Simply added 1 to granaryturns if it's 0... That really should be
right...

> > The text in the "city info" frame should be padded with whitespace to
> > have always the same fixed width. This would reduce the resize
> > flickering.

Done...

> > The "Trade" pane should be called "Trade routes".

Done... (or Trade Routes really :)

> > In the "Next time open" choice: replace "City page" with "City
> > Overview Page".

Done... (Same with "Trade Routes page")
"Happiness" -> "Happiness page" also...

> > The new files happiness.[ch] should get an updated copyright header.

I didn't see the difference but I copied the header from gui-gtk/menu.c
anyway...

> > You can run indent over {happiness,citydlg,wldlg}.[ch].

Done...

> >  #define HELP_CHATLINE_ITEM "Chatline"
> > +#define HELP_WORKLIST_EDITOR_ITEM "Worklist editor"
> >  #define HELP_CONTROLS_ITEM "Controls"
> >
> > AFAIK all words are capitalized: "Worklist Editor"

Done...

> > Can you move supported_units_in_city and present_units_in_city to
> > climisc? These aren't used in the server code. You may also prefix
> > them with "num_" or "count_".

Done... (I added num_)

> > -int city_turns_to_build(struct city *pcity, int id, int id_is_unit)
> > +int city_turns_to_build(struct city *pcity, int id, int id_is_unit,
> > +        int include_shield_stock )
> >  {
> >
> > The second line doesn't look rightly indented.

Fixed...

Patch: (against ver 11, I hope Mike will do a ver 12 soon)
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/patch-against-ncd11.diff.gz

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)