[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - new patch

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog - new patch
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:30:59 +0200

On 2001-08-30 09:50:04, Daniel Sjölie wrote:
> Ok, seems I'm on it... :)
> Modified the City Overview to look more like the old city dialog (did
> some cut'n'pasting) - I didn't really like the new information
> listing... And don't think it's worth the trouble to have it visible
> always... Also put the tabs at the bottom - feels easier to reach there
> to me...
>
> Here's a screenshot:
> http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/citydialog.jpg

Made it possible to see resources used by units in the overview (like a
shield) - makes it even more lite the old city dialog...
Added accelerators -
Page Down = next city, Page Up = prev city,
Del = next tab, Insert = prev tab
Now You can (conveniently) check everything in all Your cities
without touching the mouse... :)

Patch:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/new_city_dialog3.diff.gz

Comments still very welcome...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)