Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cityname patch

To: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cityname patch
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:17:12 +0100

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 07:52:43AM +0100, Erik Sigra wrote:
> lördagen den 24 februari 2001 23:27 skrev Raimar Falke:
> > Where do you want to use lisp?
>
> I could imagine to use lisp for rulesets, server commands and namers for
> example.

AFAIK XML coult be used for rulesets. It is also more modern. I didn't
say better. IMHO the current rulesets and server commands are fine. I
don't see a reason for changings this. What are namers exactly?

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  "Windows is the one true OS. MS invented the GUI. MS invented