[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Civ II player puzzled by ICS strategy (long)

To: Aliaga <aliaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Civ II player puzzled by ICS strategy (long)
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:55:10 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Aliaga wrote:

> At 10:56 11/01/01 +0200, you wrote:
>
> > In fact, extremely high corruption level makes ICS stronger strategy.
> >
> > Each city gets at least 1 gold even after corruption, if it has trade at
> >all. When (theoretical) corruption level >= 100% (12 squares from capital
> >under despotism), you get 1 gold/city. Trade/city does not matter,
> >number of cities does.

 That's how it works in freeciv. I just have excellent example game going.
I'm still under despotism (we play with really slow researchspeed).
Compare these cities:

Distance from capital      Size     Trade    After corruption
        9                   3         6             1
       12                   2         5             1
       17                   1         1             1
        5                   1         4             1

 Caz