Re: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: solar plant...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: solar plant...
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 09:32:37 -0400

David Pfitzner (dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Note that with Daniel's patch, as I understand it, any/every city
> with a Factory (and say >=2 raw production) would generate pollution,
> and the user would have to get a pollution-reducing plant or
> Recycling Center immediately to avoid pollution.  I don't like
> this so much (and I think it wasn't the case in Civ1?)

Neither Civ1 nor Civ2 does that.  You have a certain level of tolerable
production even in Factory-having cities, before pollution starts.
(And that tolerable level of production is more than 1!)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.