[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Help dialog font is too big (PR#64)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Help dialog font is too big (PR#64)
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 09:24:30 -0400

David Pfitzner (bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> [ I didn't the above bug report appear on freeciv-dev.  Do the mailing
> lists still have the problem of treating messages with subjects starting
> with "help" as not real posts but requests for mailing list help? ]

Apparently so.  I got this message on Wednesday (selected header lines
only):

From: Listar <listar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Listar request results

Your post appears to contain a valid Listar command as the
subject, or one of the first few lines. The post has
been forwarded to the list administrator in case it
is a real post.  If you were trying to issue a command
send it to listar@xxxxxxxxxxx instead.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.