Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Suggestions?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Suggestions?
From: Ryan Hunt <ryan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 01:04:35 -0600

Im running CUPS on nayr.net and it was by far the easiest to setup and
the webadmin feature helps..

The #1 Linux printing resource is http://www.linuxprinting.org/ on this
website you can find turtorials, drivers, and step by step install
instructions for numerous printing deamons with almost every printer
cataloged...

Since I had to check the .org extntion on the linuxprinting url i went
ahead and looked up your printer.. you can go directly there by visiting

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=479986

Hope this helps,

-Ryan