Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Suggestions?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Suggestions?
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:44:32 -0600

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 12:M am, you wrote:

> I heard that!!!!  Games.....I still run mine in M$.....not that I have
> had any spare time the last couple of years to play games.  Isn't it
> interesting that as the games get better we don't have any free time to
> play them.  Always, other things that need to be done.  I guess that
> just comes with getting older and older and older.

haahaa, that is very true...  i remember spending HOURS playing Myst (high
school)...  same wth Riven (college), but i haven't even found time to
purchase Myst III!  i'm not into a lot of the games that most 'geeks' are
into, like the classic Doom to Half Life to whatever the popular one is now,
so i don't purchase a lot of games anyway, but now that i'm married, have a
1yo son and am going back to college (i'm taking 18 hours this semester!),
i'm lucky to find time to write an e-mail, let alone play anything more than
a few games of majohng (sp?????) now and then! : ^ )

maybe when i retire (geez, that sounds like a lifetime away to a 22yo!) i'll
have time to play the games that came out in the late 1990's! :^ )

gLaNDix
jesse kaufman