Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Suggestions?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Suggestions?
From: jvanbeber <jvanbeber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 20:17:49 -0600

As far as computers go, I have only been serious for the last 2 years.
It is not that hard for me because I'm an electrician and have had some
high tech schooling there. That education has helped me tremendously.
But it only helps me in the electronic part of it, not in scripting, or
programming. Everything I have done so far is all self taught. Have done
some qbasic and at present I'm working with some Python. But it isn't
that easy doing it by myself. I have a lot to learn and would get a kick
out of learning with others.
                           James