Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Where's messages on Corel/Debian

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Where's messages on Corel/Debian
From: "Jim Vetor" <jvetor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:58:04 -0600

I use Mandrake and have used the last three versions with very good luck. I
see those who have had trouble and each time I did not have any of the
trouble they were talking about..

It is one of the easiest distros I have tried to install and it has always
been very good at finding most of my hardware and setting it up. 7.2 was the
best setting up everything I have in my system except my USB Microtek
Scanmaker 3600 scanner.

I'm not sure where you live or where you are getting your copies but If you
are around the Wichita area I would be more then glad to burn you a copy of
Mandrake 7.2 if you would like to try it out. Many have recomended Mandrake
as the one for newbies to try out.

Good luck, I can be contacted at jvetor1@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Jim Vetor