Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Contributing with translations

To: Sini Ruohomaa <sini.ruohomaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Contributing with translations
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:45:16 +0300

Sini Ruohomaa wrote:
> Any other things we might be trying to reinvent? :)

Ok, so what you want me to do? Use Kbabel and not to write an script if
I want..

I think it's OK if I use whatever I want, isn't it? The main thing is to
translate as fastest and in the easiest way as possible, at least that's
my point of view.

And I ask once again: It is so bad if I use own methods instead of your
loved KBabel?

--
Claudio M. Camacho
http://www.claudiocamacho.org