Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Question about SVN access and another doubt

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Question about SVN access and another doubt
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:53:13 +0300

Hi again..

I have ready my first patch for es.po, I have completed about a 15% of
the file. This are the statistics:

3995 translated, 655 fuzzy, 354 untranslated

I want to ask if I already have write access to the svn server (I'm
claudiomkd AT gmail.com), or do I have to post the patch to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx ?

The other question/doubt, is that, I compiled the po files to see if my
patch is functional. The original es.po contained this statistics:

2876 translated, 713 fuzzy, 376 untranslated

And as I can see, if you add numers, it doesn't match with the results
obtained from the new es.po which I generated. But the file is in order,
since I run 'make' and everything went OK.

Well guys, do you know when 2.1 will be released? I think I can do
almost all file in a couple of weeks if I work every day.

--
Claudio M. Camacho
http://www.claudiocamacho.org