Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Contributing with translations

To: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jnegrevernis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Contributing with translations
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:37:20 +0300

>    - download the latest sources of the tree to update
>    - compile them - because the make process does update the .PO file
>    - run the msgmerge program to merge the po files and update the PO
> files of S2_1 and HEAD with the PO from S2_0,
>    - and then use KBabel to modify the translation - if you have a
> fairly recent distribution instead of wim.
>
>    To generate the diff patch to send to RT, just make a diff from the
> new PO against the last downloaded.
>    You can do it with svn but i don't know exactly how.

Well, thak your very much for your support and help. I already red more
documents and it was clearer, and now with your mini-howto, really clear
it is.

I already registered myself into GNA, now I requested for membership in
Freeciv so I'm waiting for that. After that, I will start submiting
patches to the po/es.po file.

Thanks all once again :-)

--
Claudio M. Camacho