[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) mouse control

To: i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) mouse control
From: "Morgan Jones" <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:41:03 -0800

On 19/01/2004, you wrote:

>> But what about the right-click orders menu?
>
> Please explain.

Maybe it's a MUI client only feature.  If I right click on a city or
unit a menu comes up that lists all the orders or actions that that
city or unit can currently do.

So for a settler it might have 'Goto', 'Build City', 'Irrigate', etc.
This would change depending where the settler was (if it was on a
city 'Build City' would become 'Add to City').

I don't know if we need this in the FS client or not.  I guess if we
introduce orders buttons then its kind of redundant.

     -Morgan