[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) mouse control

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) mouse control
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:12:04 -0800

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 10:42:07AM -0800, Arnstein Lindgard wrote:
> However it seems that gui-fs will be more geared towards single
> player

This isn't the case. Please say if I go into this direction.

> and good looking graphics, so maybe there just as well could
> be differences in interface. If you just play to win, you'd want

> - non isometric view

Since I personally doesn't like isometric view I have never tested an
isometric tileset with gui-fs.

> - no double clicks to open cities

This is a minor change to (the currently non-existing) code.

> - "messages" and "cities" windows that do not obscure your tactical
> map completely

This has more impact. Note that there is currently no message window
planned. Morgan has already the idea of having two sizes for the
various tabs.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "The very concept of PNP is a lovely dream that simply does not translate to