Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Add buy info

To: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Add buy info
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 05:47:02 +0000 (WET)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Mike Kaufman wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 11:01:59AM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:

> > > I like it.

> > > No problem, I think, because when it has resized once it keeps its
> > > size, which I think is the best it can do.
> >
> > > I personally would deactivate the change button, when changing is
> > > forbidden, and deactivate the buy button when there is not enough
> > > gold (thus making 1 popup superfluous). But that may be a matter
> > > of taste.
> >
> > Ack. This was the original intention of the change.
>
> ok, this ought to be the last rev of this sucker.
> buy button now desensitized when you don't have enough cash
>
> vasco, do you have any thoughts on the window resize issue?
> otherwise should be committed.

I still don't understand why you think the progress bar is expensive. But
anyway...

I will look at this patch tomorrow. I would have looked at it earlier, but
i haven't read my e-mail for a couple of days because i've been busy. I
was also busy today (as you can see i'm posting this at 5:45 AM :-))

---