Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tileset news

To: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tileset news
From: Ashley Penney <ashp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:54:32 -0500

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 10:55:19PM -0500, Daniel L Speyer said:
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, [iso-8859-1] Daniel Sjölie wrote:
>
> I have just posted a new tileset macroisotrident, which is a hires-sized
> version of trident with trident-based mountains and hills.  It shows
> things very clearly, though the relative sizes seem a bit strange at
> first.  It's screenshotted alongside the others at
> http://speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/chooseset and is available by ftp.

Normally I cannot stand anything other than direct overhead graphics (even
when playing civ3, I find myself constantly confused.)  This new macroiso
trident (phew, what a mouthful) is the first time I've been able to see what
the hell is actually happening.

I'm going to play a game tomorrow with it and give it a test run, thanks for
this work!

--
"I tried that nethack game and it fucking sucked" -- The state of the UNIX
desktop, according to my girlfriend, Stacey Neilson (meow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)