[Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv 1.12.1 spec?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv 1.12.1 spec?
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 22:28:08 +0100

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 04:55:08PM +0200, Petrus Viljoen wrote:

> 1. How about that OpenGL gui  someone mentioned.
> 2. Client Side Scripting.
> 3. Interactive Tutorials.

As a player I'd be happy to install a 1.12.1 without any of these.

> 4. Synchronizing the clients ( Make sure ALL the clients implements ALL the
> GUI
> features / tilesets etc.. ) ???

As a player I'd just like them to be playable.  The last time I played
with Xaw under KDE, the client was unuseably slow.  A possible cause
is the fact that popup windows are sent to the back by the wm;
I hope to fix this bug before 1.12.1.

--
Reinier