[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Railroads and AI

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Railroads and AI
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:43:19 +0100

It entirely depends on what you see as the projects goals... as currently
stated, the goals are to produce a complete play-a-like... a lot of people
would prefer the goal of producing our own game based on Civ(II)...

The two are not incompatible, as long as every feature added is done so in a
flexible way so that a fully play-a-like CivII mode (ruleset?) is supported.
That way everyone gets there way.

SamBC