[Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestion/idea

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestion/idea
From: Steven Burnap <sburnaplinux@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 20:20:50 +0000

Paul Zastoupil wrote:

> Using the second method you would still have to differentiate between 2
> (or more) improvements that are equal distance from the unit.  (Do I
> make a road or irrigate first? etc.)

Just a set of simple rules might be best.  Even if it wasn't perfectly tunable,
it would be a vast improvement over anything I've seen.  Usually when you have
this many units, you aren't as concerned in getting things done in the optimum
order.  Just as long as they don't do anything stupid.

Steve Burnap